COFFEE BREAK

This was my coffee break on Ilkley moor one day last summer, I am living dangerously as I normally only go to mc Donalds for coffees if I am in work cloths. Mc Donalds always serve them in those baby feeder cup style cups so I don’t spill them down my dress.
I wore this for most of last years Victorian presentations. Its an 1850s gown made of blue shot silk taffeta from the only surviving English taffeta mill at Barnoldswick.

Its three layers and worn over a medium sized hoop.

The hair isn’t mine its one of my victorina style hairpieces ,we have an Asian store near to us that sells them, it means I have to keep my hair darker than I might normally but it does save a lot of time doing my hair and a lot of wear and tear by hairspray which was making my hair very dry.
I now cheat when I make dresses for work and buy a commercial bodice which I restyle and cover ,its quicker and cheaper than making the bodices from scratch.
It was a great dress but sadly no longer intact, the bodice got damaged so there just the skirt which needs restyling as breaking my cardinal rule of not eating in work clothes I had banana which dropped in two onto the dress

8 comments:



  1. Very Helpful Article. โดมิโน่ QQ It might help you. โดมิโน่ QQ Thanks For Sharing
    โดมิโน่ QQ Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete


  2. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. โดมิโน่ QQ
    This are such great articles. โดมิโน่ QQ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    https://sakukrub98.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/08/10/192051?_ga=2.37803115.935494019.1597040624-1286484823.1596077192 I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. กอล์ฟ I like this article so much กอล์ฟ this topic was awesome กอล์ฟ I love to see the tecnique of writer in this post


    ReplyDelete
  4. กอล์ฟ I think it gonna be the best topic in this weekกอล์ฟI wonder how to made this article correctly กอล์ฟwithout mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. แฮนด์บอล I think it gonna be the best topic in this weekแฮนด์บอล I wonder how to made this article correctly แฮนด์บอล without mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์อันดับ 1 เว็บเกม ambbet เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์เว็บใหญ่ที่สุด มีเกมสล็อตยอดนิยม เกมฮิตทั้งเก่า เเละใหม่ให้เลือกเล่นครบทุกเกม บริการด้วยระบบสุดพรีเมียม ฝากถอน โอนไวม่ผ่านคนกลาง ด้วยระบบ Auto ใช้เวลาเพียง 30 วินาทีทเท่านั้น ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ไม่ต้องทำยอด ถอนได้เป็นเเสนๆ ปลอดภัย 100% ไม่วา่ใครก็ล่าเเจ๊คพอตกับ ambbet.game ได้ เปิดให้บริการเเล้ววันนี้.

    ReplyDelete